This workshop helped utilities address a full range of challenges and move toward sustainable management of their operations and infrastructure. After participating in this session, participants were able to:
- Utilize the results of their EUM Self-Assessment to spark and support further dialog within their utility about the EUM framework and areas for potential improvement.
- Create an internal team to utilize the EUM framework, assess utility conditions and develop an improvement plan.
- Communicate and network with utility peers about their challenges, successes and improvement plans.
Utilities learned how to make improvements in the Ten Attributes and Five Keys to Management Success, at a pace consistent with their most pressing challenges.
The workshop was hosted by:
- Allen Carlisle, General Manager, Padre Dam, MWD
- Ed McCormick, retired, Manager of Wastewater Engineering, East Bay MUD
|Effective Utility Management Workshop Agenda||Download|
|Effective Utility Management Workshop Slide Handouts||Download|
|Utility Self-Assessment Worksheet||Download|
|Roadmap Levels Handout||Download|
|Workshop Feedback Form||Download|
|Customer Satisfaction and Stakeholder Understanding & Support - Practices||Download|
|Product Quality and Operational Optimization - Practices||Download|
|Employee & Leadership Development - Practices||Download|
|Financial Viability - Practices||Download|
|Infrastructure Strategy and Performance - Practices||Download|
|Enterprise Resiliency - Practices||Download|
|Water Resource Sustainability - Practices||Download|
|Community Sustainability - Practices||Download|
|Create Date||February 12, 2019|
|Last Updated||March 6, 2019|